Built in the Northern Song Zhiping first year (AD 1064), formerly known as the ocean institute. Song Yingzong Zhao Shuci names "Bao fan Temple", meaning "the Buddha of the saint, the Vatican in treasure". The first year of minking reconstruction, construction area of 1852 square meters, a three complex courtyard layout. The salty two years, and then dyed plastic powder painting, has become famous at home and abroad BaoFan temple murals. The Ming Dynasty Buddhist story daeungjeon deposit "Western Mirror" painted murals of ten pieces, as the representative of the Ming Dynasty murals. The mural pen bold deep color, bright bright, resembling the famous painter Wu Daozi Tang brushwork, has high artistic attainments and precious cultural value. BaoFan temple is a national cultural relics protection units.